Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Husband, My Hero!!

As we make our way to the end of another week, let me just say it has been a rough one.  Sunday night the stomach flu hit me like a Mac Truck.  Two days in bed with no kids, no TV and no communication. I know to some of you that may sound like a dream but for me it was more like a nightmare.  At one point, I couldn't even pick myself up off the bathroom floor:(  Too much information, I know.  Wednesday, thought I would give work a try only to find myself back in bed by 4:30pm and well today I am finally turning around.  Planning on getting out and joining the real world tomorrow but before I do I just want to give my husband kudos for taking such good care of me.  I have not had to worry about one single "mom" duty this week and for that I am grateful!  Thanks Mike you are awesome and I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment