Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011 will hold something very special for our family and my heart aches for that sweet little baby who is half way around the world.  Why is this taking so long?  Why can I not get a new picture of Addison?  Why can we not get updated measurements?  Why can the USCIS not get my paperwork out of the dreaded lockbox? You get the picture..this is all about FAITH and trust in God's plan and His perfect timing.  When I get a case of the Why questions....I turn to these two scriptures. 

Philippians 4: 6 - 7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by Prayer and Petition, with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

As Mike keeps telling me...we are one day closer.

Happy New Year and Blessings to you all.



2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I am so smiling at this post because we, too, are waiting for our referral. And we are so! close! My verse for the year is Psalm 37:7 "Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait for Him to act." Blessings to you in 2011! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be soooo worth the long wait. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete