Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12th....a VERY special day!!

One year ago today, our precious Addison was found in a park.  She was hungry, cold and crying when she was found but she was not alone during this time....God was right there with her...giving her life and supplying her with her every need.  Our hearts are filled with gratitude for the decision that her birth mother made that day...I cannot pretend to know how she felt that day but I pray that she may find peace.  I sometimes look back and cannot believe the journey that we have been on and how God has been with us every step of the way...I know that sometimes we get glimpses but this past year has been so much more than glimpses.

Addison continues to amaze us every day and has come out of her shell so much in the last couple of days.  She is jabbering non-stop and always has a ready smile and sometimes a giggle for her two big sisters.  Maggie and Gracie just adore her.  I am so proud of the two big sisters and the way they have blossomed into their roles since we have been home.  I will leave you today with some pics of Addie because I know that's what you are all waiting for:)


A belated birthday celebration at home!!!


Playing in the cake with my sisters.



Opening some birthday presents.


Waiting on ice cream!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment