Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WE ARE HOME!!!

There is no place like home and Addie thinks so too!  We were greeted last Thursday at the airport by numerous family and friends!  It was amazing to see my girls all together for the first time.  I have to say after a rough 12 hour and 45 minute flight it was just what my heart needed. 

Life as a family of 5 has been much easier than expected.  The first couple of days after we arrived home were filled with adjusting to the new time and visitors.  Here it is Tuesday and I think we are finally straightened out:)  Addie slept 11 hours last night and is eating like a champ.  She looks at all of us with such love and simply adores her two big sisters!!  I have two little helpers...just like I knew that I would.  I already cannot imagine our lives without her....God places the lonely in families!!!!

                                                        Together for the first time!!!!!

Playing dolls with my sisters for the first time!

3 comments:

  1. I love how Addie is looking up at her sister in the first picture. Precious.... it's almost as though she's saying, "THERE YOU ARE!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! Looking forward to more updates and pics. Blessings

    ReplyDelete