Monday, March 21, 2011

A Forever Family

She is here with us and she is perfect!!!!  She is much smaller than we thought
so there will be shopping in order once we get home.  She has the best giggle
and toothless grin.  She is not walking yet and we are excited that we won't
miss some of those firsts!!!  I don't want the computer to take me away from her
right now so I will keep this short.  I can tell you that God has prepared her
for us because she didn't cry once when Mike and I held her for the first time
and she has been nothing but giggles all afternoon in the hotel room.  I can't
wait for Maggie and Gracie to meet their sister.....they are just going to be in
love;)  I am so ready for ALL of us to be together!!!

Get ready to fall in love.......

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! What a little love. I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!! Seeing her "firsts" is one of the up-sides to a little delay! We went through that with our Paige. What a wonderful time for you and your family. Thinking of you and praying for a wonderful adjustment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Welcome to the family Addison!

    ReplyDelete