Friday, March 18, 2011

The Great Wall and a Great Day!!

We have been tremendously blessed with having an amazing guide.  Kathryn (yes,
she is Chinese) took us out to the Great Wall yesterday where we got to do lots
of exploring and have some really great Chinese food.  I was even able to find a
Coke Light;)  I find the culture here so rich and so traditional compared to the
USA.  Sadly enough there is one BIG component missing for me and that is
Christianity....it seems non existent here. Yesterday, I did manage to find a
cross painted on a Christmas ornament but it had a Santa face painted on the
cross.  The NEED for the truth here is so great so please keep the beautiful
people of China in your prayers so that they too may know the joy of knowing
Jesus as their Saviour.  Facebook is blocked on my laptop, however, I do enjoy
reading all of your comments thru my email.  Thanks for the encouragement and
prayers!!  2 MORE DAYS.....UNTIL OUR SWEET BABY GIRL MAKES HER DEBUT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment